Working on our Thames Water contract in South London you will be working on private side detection work which will involve completing customer appointments and pinpointing leaks where applicable in addition to raising free repairs for eligible customers and following Thames Water’s customer leak policy.
- Significant Leakage Detection experience within the Water Sector
- Significant experience / training in a similar utility based industry
- IT skills and computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customer in a face to face environment
- Can self-motivate themselves and others
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Will be Honest, reliable and become a valuable member of our team
- Is aware of health and safety at all times
- Loves interacting with a variety of different people
- Is a problem solver – Not afraid to think outside the box at times
- Has great time management skills
- Excels in working independently
- Level-headed and can continue to smile when things do not go according to plan
- Is excited about environmental issues and helping people
- Good communication Skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in a leakage detection role.
- Knowledge of the water distribution network.
- Fix leaking taps and toilets (basic leaks e.g. change a washer)
What Are We Offering
- Company Van and Fuel card
- Company Phone
- Salary range from 24k-26k, dependant on experience