Working on our South London contract with Thames Water, key activities undertaken in this role include:
· Interpretation and use of flow and pressure data to agree areas of interest for further leakage detection activity
· Appropriate leakage detection method depending on requirements of the DMAs (correlating, sounding, step testing, data loggers)
· Pressure zero tests
· Incident assistance
· To ensure all activities comply with Health and Safety Legislation, including confined space entry and dynamic risk assessment
In addition the following tasks also form a key part of the role:
· Action step test
· Assist other roles
· Check boundary valves in relation to leakage activities
· Chlorine testing for leakage purposes
· Ensure PPE and equipment is maintained as per standard
· Flush main for leakage purposes
· Identify strategic valves
· Experience on Step Testing and Validation type work
· Thames Water Valve Ops, Flushing, CALM Network
· Unit 2 NRSWA
· Significant Leakage Detection experience within the Water Sector
· IT skills and computer literate.
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customer in a face to face environment.
· Full UK Driving License
What are we offering:
· Company Van and Fuel card
· Company Phone
· Salary range from £25k – £28k depending on experience.
· Opportunities on days and night. Night allowance paid on top of salary for permanent nights.
· Company Bonus Scheme.