On The Severn Trent Contract
PN Daly Ltd are the number one leakage detection company in the UK. We provide leakage management solutions to ensure a sustainable environment for the future specializing in detection services. We are committed to key issues such as water leakage reduction management, water conservation and demand management. As a first tier framework supplier to some of the largest water companies in the UK we provide our clients with solutions that deliver quality through effective contract management, innovation and cost effective best practice.
Your role covers two aspects of work the first of which is based on private side leakage detection follow ups after initial enabling works have been completed. The second aspect to the role will involve Home Water Efficiency Checks in customers properties on behalf of our client, Severn Trent Water.
Your duties in private side detection work will involve completing customer appointments pinpointing of leaks where applicable in addition to raising free repairs for eligible customers and following Severn Trent’s customer leak policy. The Home Water Efficiency Checks involve carrying out a water efficiency survey ( asking behavioural questions) with the customers, check the flow rates, inspect / repair minor leaks, install water saving products, advise the customer on water usage and potential savings they can make.
Leakage Detection experience and customer side leakage is the main priority for the role with Home Water Efficiency training being provided.
Are you someone who:
- Loves interacting with a variety of different people
- Is a problem solver – Not afraid to think outside the box at times
- Has Basic plumbing skills – Fixing minor leaks on Taps/Toilets and Showers
- Has great time management skills
- Excels in working independently
- Level-headed and can continue to smile when things do not go according to plan
- Is excited about environmental issues and helping people
- Good communication Skills
- Significant Leakage Detection experience within the Water Sector
- Significant experience / training in a similar utility based industry.
- IT skills and computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customer in a face to face environment.
- Is used to working with smart tablets.
- Can self-motivate themselves and others.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Will be Honest, reliable and become a valuable member of our team
- Is aware of health and safety at all times
- Knowledge and experience of working in a leakage detection role.
- Knowledge of the water distribution network.
- Fix leaking taps and toilets (basic leaks e.g. change a washer)
- National water hygiene card is preferable
What are we offering?
- Company Van and Fuel card
- Company Phone
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
In this role, you will need to be flexible at all times regarding location and hours of work.
You will need to demonstrate excellent experience in customer service.
Full DBS check will be carried out.
This role is full time at 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday), three shifts patterns of 08:00-16:30, 08:30-17:00 and 9:30 18:00- with a 30min unpaid dinner, one Saturday a month is mandatory to work (08:00-13:00).
This job initially is on a 3-month probational period with a review at the end of 3 Month period
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours a week)
Job Types: Full-time