Working on our South London contract with Thames Water, key activities undertaken in this role include:
- Interpretation and use of flow and pressure data to agree areas of interest for further leakage detection activity
- Appropriate leakage detection method depending on requirements of the DMAs (correlating, sounding, step testing, data loggers)
- Pressure zero tests
- Incident assistance
- To ensure all activities comply with Health and Safety Legislation, including confined space entry and dynamic risk assessment
In addition the following tasks also form a key part of the role:
- Action step test
- Assist other roles
- Check boundary valves in relation to leakage activities
- Chlorine and Phosphate testing for leakage purposes
- Ensure PPE and equipment is maintained as per standard
- Flush main for leakage purposes
- Identify strategic valves
- Experience on Step Testing and Validation type work
- Thames Water Valve Ops, Flushing, CALM Network
- Unit 2 NRSWA
- Significant Leakage Detection experience within the Water Sector
- IT skills and computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customer in a face to face environment.
- Full UK Driving License
What are we offering
- Company Van and Fuel card
- Company Phone
- Salary range from £25k – £28k depending on experience.
- Opportunities on days and night. 4k Night allowance paid on top of salary for permanent nights.
- Company Bonus Scheme.