We are seeking a motivated and experienced performance manager to lead and develop a multi-skilled team of analysts, supervisors and operational technicians. You will drive their personal performance and improve the overall engagement, whilst managing in line with HR policies and process. Increasing customer service and operational performance within strict quality targets is vital to the success of this role and will be achieved in line with a strong health and safety focus.
Day to day activities will include strategic planning to achieve targets & ensure compliance is maintained through effective performance management.
- Performance Management – Ensuring the team achieve optimal performance in terms of work management and you will be responsible for developing the team and introducing new skills and health and safety awareness.
- Process Management – Ensuring compliance in line with
- Strategic Planning/Delivery – Ensuring appropriate reporting and tracking of programme performance against milestone plans, delivery outputs and any relevant KPIs
- Customer & Stakeholder Management – Ensuring an exceptional service to our customers with early personal interventions as required.
- Health and Safety – You will effectively lead the health and safety culture of the team as well as auditing the health and safety systems and processes.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, significant process management experience and knowledge with strong skills in operations, engineering, finance, and H&S practices
- Previous experience managing operational staff with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in a people-manager role with a proven track record of engaging and developing a team, ideally with field-based members.
- Proven ability to taking the lead and achieving results in a difficult environment,
- Strong focus on and good working knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience managing the operational budget with a structured and proactive approach.
- You will need to be competent in using IT equipment/systems and be able to interpret complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Dependant on experience.
- Company car will be provided.
- 20 Days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday.