PN Daly Ltd are a fast growing utility company, who are working in partnership with Severn Trent Water to reduce water consumption among our customers by offering free Home Water Efficiency Checks (HWEC) which entails a water survey, repairing leaks where possible and fit a range of water saving devices.
You will be required to carry out Home Water Efficiency Checks in customers properties on behalf of our client, Severn Trent Water, working in the Derbyshire/Midlands area (area’s of work can change as the project moves). Your duties will be to carry out a water efficiency survey ( asking behavioural questions) with the customers, check the flow rates, inspect / repair minor leaks, install water saving products, advise the customer on water usage and potential savings they can make
Are you someone who:
- Loves interacting with a variety of different people
- Is a problem solver – Not afraid to think outside the box at times
- Has Basic plumbing skills – Fixing minor leaks on Taps/Toilets and Showers
- Has great time management skills
- Excels in working independently
- Level headed and can continue to smile when things do not go according to plan
- Is excited about environmental issues and helping people
- Good communication Skills
We require someone who:
- Can attend appointments & advise customers on how to save water, money & energy
- Fix leaking taps and toilets (basic leaks e.g. change a washer)
- Is used to working with smart tablets
- Can self motivate themselves and others
- Has full drivers licence
- Will be Honest, reliable and become a valuable member of our team.
- Is aware of health and safety at all times
In this role, you will need to be flexible at all times regarding location and hours of work.
You will need to demonstrate excellent experience in customer service.
Full clean driving licence is required as we supply a work vehicle with fuel card.
National water hygiene card is preferable (Training provided for those without) .
Full DBS check will be carried out.
Full PPE, Basic Tools will be supplied
Smart Tablet provided for work usage and Work Phone is available if required
This role is full time at 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday), three shifts patterns of 08:00-16:30, 08:30-17:00 and 9:30 18:00- with a 30min unpaid dinner, one Saturday a month is mandatory to work (08:00-13:00).
This job initially is on a 3 month probational period with a review at the end of 3 Month period
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours a week)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000.00 / year
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £18.000 – £20,000.00
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to: