New Utility Networks Design and Build Services
PN Daly Ltd, unlike many of our competitors, direct the project management, engineering, design, technical and consultancy resources within our organisation which has enabled us to deliver market leading performance in the UK utilities market.
We cater to two main markets, namely the Construction Sector and the Statutory Undertakers Sector (Gas, Water and Electrical undertakers). We are also fully qualified to perform Gas Service Cut Offs and Alterations and are one of a few independent companies to offer these services. We provide unparalleled expertise and efficiency in designing, installing and maintaining GAS, WATER AND ELECTRIC SUPPLIES to new and refurbished schools nationwide.
We have integrated the best features of a delivery oriented traditional contractor with a highly experienced design and management team to ensure that our clients are provided with a quality installation designed and delivered on time and on budget.
PN Daly Ltd Activities and Services Include:
- Pre and post rehab assessment of water networks
- Mains cleaning (water)
- Water leakage detection (customer side and main side)
- Directional moling
- Cable laying
- Live electrical jointing
- Sub station design
- Installation and commissioning
- UKAS accredited permanent reinstatement core samples and analysis
- Bemco and distribution board installation
- SAP engineering, electrical fitting
- Meter fitting
- Permanent reinstatement under NRSWA
- Sampling and analysis of gas networks
- Test and calibration of gas detection and measurement equipment
- Live connections on all network types
- Division reinforcement and bypass on all network types