Gas Service Cut Offs and Alters
P.N. Daly Ltd. are industry leaders in providing Gas Service Disconnections for Housing Associations and Local Authorities. We complete in six weeks from placement of order and finish the job in one visit. We excavate, disconnect, close excavation and clear site on the same day.
We are fully qualified to perform Gas Service Cut Offs and Alters and are one of a few independent companies to offer these services. We are reliable, guaranteeing turnaround in just four to six weeks from order and offer Gas Service Disconnections and service alterations faster and cheaper than anyone else in the industry. We currently carry out this work on behalf of Liverpool, Manchester and Salford Councils.
The time you spend applying for disconnections is massively reduced. All we need from you is the address, MPRN, post code and house type – we do the rest from there. Simple.
Below are just some of the reasons why P.N. Daly Ltd. are the industry leaders in providing Gas Service Disconnections for Housing Associations and Local Authorities:
- We have enormous experience in this type of work, having worked on the natural gas network since the conversion from Towns Gas to Natural Gas, a track record shared by few other companies in this sector.
- We are small enough to care, and big enough to serve.
- We guarantee a six week turnaround from placement of order on all disconnects that can be carried out in the footpath.
- We complete in one visit (excavate, cut and cap service and temporary reinstate).
- Random internal audits ensure the very best standards are maintained at all times.
- We are Lloyds GIRS registered.
- We are licensed by Northern Gas Networks and NG Transco to do this work.
- All of our operatives are skills and safety trained at our own CABWI, CITB and City & Guilds approved training and assessment centre.
- We charge less than National Grid and give discounts based upon volume and proximity.
- We are much faster than National Grid (we complete disconnections in four to six weeks from the date upon which the order is placed).
Expertise / Background
- Our Scientific Services Department provides maintenance, repair and calibration of Gas Disconnection instrumentation and is relied upon by many other companies in the industry including National Grid/Transco.
Councils view derelict housing stock which remains connected to the gas network as a potential hazard. Even when the property has been secured and windows and doors have been boarded, outside meter viewing boxes still present the risk that an individual may accidentally or intentionally create an explosion or fire.
This risk can only be eliminated through disconnection of the gas supply. In this situation the speed with which your disconnection provider can get to site is key to risk reduction. From placement of order we disconnect gas services within 4-6 weeks.
Once your disconnection provider is on site it is essential for safety and security that the work is expedited quickly and efficiently. We excavate for disconnection, disconnect the gas service and clear site on the same day.
The notification of completion of cut offs is key to authorization of the start of demolition and site clearance work. This must be done, quickly and efficiently but above all accurately. We notify all gas disconnections to our clients within 24 hours.
Please contact us for more details.
See our other main service areas below
Giving choice, value and reliable delivery to the construction industry. Read more »
Providing service to the gas, water and electrical utility companies since 1966. Read more »
P.N. Daly Ltd. provide unparalleled expertise and efficiency in designing, installing and maintaining GAS, WATER AND ELECTRIC SUPPLIES. Read more »
LMS are the management and technical specialist division of P.N. Daly Ltd. Read more »
P.N. Daly Ltd. operate nationwide delivering market leading service and value. Read more »